The Law Center is pleased to welcome a new group of ex-officio members to our Board of Directors!
- Juan Baez joins the Board as a representative of the Hispanic Bar Association. Mr. Baez is a Drexel Public Service Fellow at the AIDS Law Project.
- Sekou Campbell, an associate at Fox Rothschild, LLP, joins the Board of Directors for the Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia.
- William P. Fedullo is of counsel to Rosen, Schafer & DiMeo, LLP, and he joins the Board in his capacity as Vice Chancellor of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Melanie J. Taylor is an attorney in the Appeals Unit of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office. She joins the Law Center Board of Directors for the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, of which she serves as chair.
- Gloria Yu joins the Board as a representative of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania. Ms. Yu currently serves as Compliance Manager at Aetna.