Staff attorney Jason Fortenberry has been invited to attend the 2014 Annual Autism Law Summit in Nashville, TN.
The Law Center is part of a select group of attorneys and advocates from around the country who were invited to the Summit. Autism Speaks, the nation’s largest autism advocacy organization, sponsors the conference and will be hosting it in Nashville this year. On the agenda are focus topics of discussion including the Affordable Care Act and its impact on state autism insurance laws, recent autism-related litigation, and new grassroots strategies. All attendees will have the chance to learn, share ideas, and coordinate strategies to become more effective campaigners for the autism community.
The Law Center is honored to have been invited to the Summit and looks forward to engaging with the other dedicated participants.
611 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37203
November 15th, 2014 @ 8am to
November 16th, 2014 @ 6pm
Topics of discussion will include:
- Update on State Autism Insurance Reform
- Coverage for ABA through Medicaid
- The Affordable Care Act and its impact on State autism insurance laws
- New grassroots strategies
- Summary of recent autism-related litigation
- Update on TRICARE benefits for autism
- Housing policy overview
- Licensure of ABA providers