The Public Interest Law Center seeks proposals from consultants with CFRE (certified fund raising executive) designation to conduct a feasibility study and internal development audit to assess the organization’s capacity to implement a 50th anniversary fundraising campaign for growth.
The consultant will conduct a feasibility study and internal readiness audit to determine the amount of capital that could reasonably be raised from private sector donors, corporations, individuals and foundations in support of organizational growth for the next 50 years; and to develop the foundation for the execution of a campaign.
Deliverables for this project include:
- Case Statement. Create compelling case statement and campaign brand/title that articulates problem, proposed solution, and the Law Center’s unique value in implementing the solution.
- Campaign Plan. Develop a foundational capital campaign plan that includes:
- clarified goals (dollars raised, timeframe, donor distribution);
- milestones (set appropriate deadlines for dollars raised, plus supporting deadlines such as volunteers recruited, prospects cultivated, solicitation meetings and communications);
- prioritized donor segments;
- recommended key cultivation and solicitation strategies and supporting tactics;
- specifications for campaign tools;
- budget and timeline; and,
- recommended evaluation methods.
- Situation Analysis. Compile report presenting organization assets, challenges, opportunities and threats related to campaign.
- Donor Prospect List and Volunteer Leadership Prospect List.
Questions will be accepted through April 16, 2018, and proposals are due by May 8th, 2018. For questions and submissions, please contact Barb Grimaldi, Director of Development and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-546-1304.